RESET Workshop: "Act Together"
The role of H2020 projects and EU initiatives - their impact on Gender Equality in STEM
EU projects are working on the promotion of gender equality in research and academic communities. Having built a strong network, and raising mutual help, these projects form a strong and sharing community of changing the stereotypes and giving equal opportunities. This workshop is presenting the impact of each project on the targets and the environments in that they are addressed to. An interactive discussion about the expectations and the final outcome of their action.
The Workshop will take place on Thursday 16 June 2022 – 14.15 – 15.45 (greek time) during the GEC’22 (4th Summit on Gender Equality in Computing)
- Laia Tarragona, Uni. of Deustro, Gearing Roles Project Manager & Researcher
- Vasia Madesi, Yellowwindow, UniSAFE
- Maria Roussou, National & Kapodistrian Uni. of Athens, EUGAIN Science Communication Manager
- Marion Paoletti, Uni. of Bordeaux, RESET Project coordinator
- Michelle Perello, CEO of Consulta Europe Projects and Innovation S.L., ATHENA coordinator
- Giovanna Badalassi, LeTSGEPs
- Marcelo Mora, Human Resources Project Manager, Institute for Research in Biomedicine, CALIPER
- Maria Flouri, Researcher, ECE – NTUA, CALIPER
- Kyriaki Karydou, ViLabs, CALIPER
- Yolanda Ursa, Innovation Management Director, INMARK Europa, GENDER STI Scientific coordinator
- Luciana Ayciriex, Senior Researcher, INMARK Europa, GENDER STI